NASA political affiliation disclaimer

NASA Executive Board, NASA Column

Norse Against Sexual Assault does not have any political affiliation. We believe that you should be a part of helping make our campus safe no matter what your sex, political affiliation, age, race, gender or religious background.

However, NASA does not affiliate with those who commit sexual, emotional or physical violence. We do not support anyone who commits acts that make our campus or country unsafe. NASA will not condone anyone who promotes rape culture. We will continue to raise awareness and promote activism not only on Luther’s campus, but also in the Decorah community and the world at large.

To quote Luther’s student sexual misconduct policies and procedure “Luther College is committed to creating and maintaining a safe and healthy environment where all members of the community—students, faculty, staff, and visitors—are treated with respect and dignity. Therefore, the college will not tolerate sexual misconduct in any form. Sexual misconduct is not only an act against an individual; it is also an act that affects the entire college community. Acts of sexual harassment, sex offenses, stalking, dating violence and domestic violence are inconsistent with our educational mission” We as Norse Against Sexual Assault will do our part to make sure that Luther upholds these policies, to insure that our campus is safe.

Please contact nasa@luther.edu with any questions or concerns.